Latest topics
» What Up?
Nerd wins EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 2:32 pm by Leinad

» Help with my persona would be greatly appreciated
Nerd wins EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 6:28 pm by Daemonis

» Another Bonfire?
Nerd wins EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 4:12 pm by wetzel_sixx90_09

» Free projectile foam
Nerd wins EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 11:26 am by Ben

» Facebook Group
Nerd wins EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 8:05 am by wetzel_sixx90_09

» The Elite
Nerd wins EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 1:08 am by Zuryel

» WKU Practice Thread
Nerd wins EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 12:39 am by Zuryel

» Beltaine 2010
Nerd wins EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 1:32 pm by Leinad

» Our opener
Nerd wins EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 1:52 pm by Leinad

April 2019
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
282930    

Calendar Calendar

Gallery


Nerd wins Empty
Donation Box

Nerd wins

Go down

Nerd wins Empty Nerd wins

Post  Xys' Tel Unaki on Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:11 pm

Did you know
Michael Jordan having "retired," with $40 million in endorsements, makes $178,100 a day, working or not.

If he sleeps 7 hours a night, he makes $52,000 every night while visions of sugarplums dance in his head.

If he goes to see a movie, it'll cost him $7.00, but he'll make $18,550 while he's there.

If he decides to have a 5-minute egg, he'll make $618 while boiling it.

He makes $7,415/hour more than minimum wage.

If he wanted to save up for a new Acura NSX ($90,000) it would take him a whole 12 hours.

If someone were to hand him his salary and endorsement money, they would have to do it at the rate of $200 every second.

He'll probably pay around $200 for a nice round of golf, but will be reimbursed $33,390 for that round.

He'll make about $19.60 while watching the 100-meter dash in the Olympics, and about $15,600 during the Boston Marathon.

This year, he'll make more than twice as much as all U.S. past presidents for all of their terms combined.

Amazing isn't it?

However...

If Jordan saves 100% of his income for the next 500 years, he'll still have less than Bill Gates has at this very moment.

Game over. Nerd wins.


Posted: Wednesday 19th Sep 2007, 01:58




*Random Stumble*
Xys' Tel Unaki
Xys' Tel Unaki

Male Number of posts : 405
Realm : Disassociated
House : Xys' Tel of Aipotu
Fighting Style : Archery
Registration date : 2008-11-05

View user profile http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?board=939933&topic=46389

Back to top Go down

Nerd wins Empty Re: Nerd wins

Post  Nelon on Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:18 am

Xys' Tel Unaki wrote:Did you know
Michael Jordan having "retired," with $40 million in endorsements, makes $178,100 a day, working or not.

If he sleeps 7 hours a night, he makes $52,000 every night while visions of sugarplums dance in his head.

If he goes to see a movie, it'll cost him $7.00, but he'll make $18,550 while he's there.

If he decides to have a 5-minute egg, he'll make $618 while boiling it.

He makes $7,415/hour more than minimum wage.

If he wanted to save up for a new Acura NSX ($90,000) it would take him a whole 12 hours.

If someone were to hand him his salary and endorsement money, they would have to do it at the rate of $200 every second.

He'll probably pay around $200 for a nice round of golf, but will be reimbursed $33,390 for that round.

He'll make about $19.60 while watching the 100-meter dash in the Olympics, and about $15,600 during the Boston Marathon.

This year, he'll make more than twice as much as all U.S. past presidents for all of their terms combined.

Amazing isn't it?

However...

If Jordan saves 100% of his income for the next 500 years, he'll still have less than Bill Gates has at this very moment.

Game over. Nerd wins.


Posted: Wednesday 19th Sep 2007, 01:58




*Random Stumble*
I would like to see your source.
Nelon
Nelon
Veteran, Moderator

Male Number of posts : 315
Realm : A'tal Ra
House : Katsuri
Fighting Style : Klinge und Schild.
Registration date : 2008-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Nerd wins Empty Re: Nerd wins

Post  Xys' Tel Unaki on Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:12 am

Nelon wrote:
Xys' Tel Unaki wrote:Did you know
Michael Jordan having "retired," with $40 million in endorsements, makes $178,100 a day, working or not.

If he sleeps 7 hours a night, he makes $52,000 every night while visions of sugarplums dance in his head.

If he goes to see a movie, it'll cost him $7.00, but he'll make $18,550 while he's there.

If he decides to have a 5-minute egg, he'll make $618 while boiling it.

He makes $7,415/hour more than minimum wage.

If he wanted to save up for a new Acura NSX ($90,000) it would take him a whole 12 hours.

If someone were to hand him his salary and endorsement money, they would have to do it at the rate of $200 every second.

He'll probably pay around $200 for a nice round of golf, but will be reimbursed $33,390 for that round.

He'll make about $19.60 while watching the 100-meter dash in the Olympics, and about $15,600 during the Boston Marathon.

This year, he'll make more than twice as much as all U.S. past presidents for all of their terms combined.

Amazing isn't it?

However...

If Jordan saves 100% of his income for the next 500 years, he'll still have less than Bill Gates has at this very moment.

Game over. Nerd wins.


Posted: Wednesday 19th Sep 2007, 01:58




*Random Stumble*
I would like to see your source.
And I quote: Random Stumble
Xys' Tel Unaki
Xys' Tel Unaki

Male Number of posts : 405
Realm : Disassociated
House : Xys' Tel of Aipotu
Fighting Style : Archery
Registration date : 2008-11-05

View user profile http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?board=939933&topic=46389

Back to top Go down

Nerd wins Empty Re: Nerd wins

Post  Nokomis on Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:19 pm

http://www.senserely.com/igotpaid-michael-jordan-having-retired-with-40-million-in-endorsements-makes-178-100-a-day-working-or-not.php

*cough cough*
random stumble= failure

_________________
Take me from this earth
an endless night-
this, the end of life.
From the dark I feel your lips
and taste your bloody kiss.
Nokomis
Nokomis
Visiter from Another Realm

Female Number of posts : 292
Age : 25
Fighting Style : Sword -&- Board
Registration date : 2009-01-17

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/define_insanity

Back to top Go down

Nerd wins Empty Re: Nerd wins

Post  Xys' Tel Unaki on Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:40 pm

Thats not where I stumbled to.

And when I say random stumble, I mean I used stumbleupon.

It sends me to random websites.
Xys' Tel Unaki
Xys' Tel Unaki

Male Number of posts : 405
Realm : Disassociated
House : Xys' Tel of Aipotu
Fighting Style : Archery
Registration date : 2008-11-05

View user profile http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?board=939933&topic=46389

Back to top Go down

Nerd wins Empty Re: Nerd wins

Post  Leinad on Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:00 pm

How about here: http://message.snopes.com/showthread.php?p=460624
Or here: http://jallen.wordpress.com/2007/02/08/bill-gates-vs-michael-jordan/
Or here: http://www.netjeff.com/humor/item.cgi?file=JordansSalary.txt
Point being, it's all over the net

_________________
Nerd wins 5767552-6a6
Leinad
Leinad
Admin

Male Number of posts : 564
Age : 29
Realm : WKU Medieval Recreation Club
House : May make one in the future
Fighting Style : Sword n Board with intrest in short red and floritien
Registration date : 2008-11-04

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/daniel237

Back to top Go down

Nerd wins Empty Re: Nerd wins

Post  Nelon on Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:16 am

Nokomis wrote:http://www.senserely.com/igotpaid-michael-jordan-having-retired-with-40-million-in-endorsements-makes-178-100-a-day-working-or-not.php

*cough cough*
random stumble= failure
Thank you.
Nelon
Nelon
Veteran, Moderator

Male Number of posts : 315
Realm : A'tal Ra
House : Katsuri
Fighting Style : Klinge und Schild.
Registration date : 2008-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Nerd wins Empty Re: Nerd wins

Post  Nelon on Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:17 am

Leinad wrote:How about here: http://message.snopes.com/showthread.php?p=460624
Or here: http://jallen.wordpress.com/2007/02/08/bill-gates-vs-michael-jordan/
Or here: http://www.netjeff.com/humor/item.cgi?file=JordansSalary.txt
Point being, it's all over the net
And thank you too.
Nelon
Nelon
Veteran, Moderator

Male Number of posts : 315
Realm : A'tal Ra
House : Katsuri
Fighting Style : Klinge und Schild.
Registration date : 2008-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Nerd wins Empty Re: Nerd wins

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum