Latest topics
» What Up?
Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:32 pm by Leinad

» Help with my persona would be greatly appreciated
Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:28 pm by Daemonis

» Another Bonfire?
Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:12 pm by wetzel_sixx90_09

» Free projectile foam
Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:26 am by Ben

» Facebook Group
Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:05 am by wetzel_sixx90_09

» The Elite
Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:08 am by Zuryel

» WKU Practice Thread
Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:39 am by Zuryel

» Beltaine 2010
Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:32 pm by Leinad

» Our opener
Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:52 pm by Leinad

June 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930

Calendar Calendar

Gallery


Donation Box

Demotivators

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Re: Demotivators

Post  Xys' Tel Unaki on Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:50 pm

Daemonis wrote:
Xys' Tel Unaki wrote:
Leinad wrote:
Xys' Tel Unaki wrote:
Leinad wrote:
JackyTrekker wrote:
Xys' Tel Unaki wrote:
Nelon wrote:
Zephyr wrote:
Nelon wrote:
Zephyr wrote:So, XBOX 360=Jacky's pride? This could be a bad thing, since this gives Jacky at least a 70% chance to fall victim to the cancer that is the Red Ring of Death.
If you get a X-box that just rolled off the line then they won't have that problem, it has finally been resolved. If I had the article I would link it, but i don't.
Well, we're assuming that Jacky's pride has been there for quite some time, therefore he is not a new model. The cancer has not been cured.
Nope, Jacky just discovered pride. No Red Ring.
He can still tip the xbox over while its playing a disc...Then goodbye disc and disc reader Razz

Pride is a game which is being played in the Xbox 360

I tripped over an X-Box wire once at my cousin's place. Next thing I heard was the disc being eaten.

Wait... what?!?!
WTF?

Massive quote box hhhhhaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!
i accept defeat.............lol....i fail
lol...im evil
Yup!
avatar
Xys' Tel Unaki

Male Number of posts : 405
Realm : Disassociated
House : Xys' Tel of Aipotu
Fighting Style : Archery
Registration date : 2008-11-05

View user profile http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?board=939933&topic=46389

Back to top Go down

Re: Demotivators

Post  Zephyr on Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:35 pm

WTF? Why you do that? And yes, I broke the trend. Twisted Evil

_________________
"The perfect killer has no friends, only targets."
-Brent Weeks
avatar
Zephyr
Visiter from Another Realm

Male Number of posts : 222
Age : 25
Realm : A'tal Ra'
House : Katsuri
Fighting Style : Shieldsman with interest in archery and daggers
Registration date : 2009-01-17

View user profile http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Re: Demotivators

Post  Xys' Tel Unaki on Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:55 pm

Xys' Tel Unaki wrote:
Daemonis wrote:
Xys' Tel Unaki wrote:
Leinad wrote:
Xys' Tel Unaki wrote:
Leinad wrote:
JackyTrekker wrote:
Xys' Tel Unaki wrote:
Nelon wrote:
Zephyr wrote:
Nelon wrote:
Zephyr wrote:So, XBOX 360=Jacky's pride? This could be a bad thing, since this gives Jacky at least a 70% chance to fall victim to the cancer that is the Red Ring of Death.
If you get a X-box that just rolled off the line then they won't have that problem, it has finally been resolved. If I had the article I would link it, but i don't.
Well, we're assuming that Jacky's pride has been there for quite some time, therefore he is not a new model. The cancer has not been cured.
Nope, Jacky just discovered pride. No Red Ring.
He can still tip the xbox over while its playing a disc...Then goodbye disc and disc reader Razz

Pride is a game which is being played in the Xbox 360

I tripped over an X-Box wire once at my cousin's place. Next thing I heard was the disc being eaten.

Wait... what?!?!
WTF?

Massive quote box hhhhhaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!
i accept defeat.............lol....i fail
lol...im evil
Yup!
We must fix it!
avatar
Xys' Tel Unaki

Male Number of posts : 405
Realm : Disassociated
House : Xys' Tel of Aipotu
Fighting Style : Archery
Registration date : 2008-11-05

View user profile http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?board=939933&topic=46389

Back to top Go down

Re: Demotivators

Post  Leinad on Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:04 pm

Xys' Tel Unaki wrote:
Xys' Tel Unaki wrote:
Daemonis wrote:
Xys' Tel Unaki wrote:
Leinad wrote:
Xys' Tel Unaki wrote:
Leinad wrote:
JackyTrekker wrote:
Xys' Tel Unaki wrote:
Nelon wrote:
Zephyr wrote:
Nelon wrote:
Zephyr wrote:So, XBOX 360=Jacky's pride? This could be a bad thing, since this gives Jacky at least a 70% chance to fall victim to the cancer that is the Red Ring of Death.
If you get a X-box that just rolled off the line then they won't have that problem, it has finally been resolved. If I had the article I would link it, but i don't.
Well, we're assuming that Jacky's pride has been there for quite some time, therefore he is not a new model. The cancer has not been cured.
Nope, Jacky just discovered pride. No Red Ring.
He can still tip the xbox over while its playing a disc...Then goodbye disc and disc reader Razz

Pride is a game which is being played in the Xbox 360

I tripped over an X-Box wire once at my cousin's place. Next thing I heard was the disc being eaten.

Wait... what?!?!
WTF?

Massive quote box hhhhhaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!
i accept defeat.............lol....i fail
lol...im evil
Yup!
We must fix it!

It shall live on!!1

_________________
avatar
Leinad
Admin

Male Number of posts : 564
Age : 28
Realm : WKU Medieval Recreation Club
House : May make one in the future
Fighting Style : Sword n Board with intrest in short red and floritien
Registration date : 2008-11-04

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/daniel237

Back to top Go down

Re: Demotivators

Post  Xys' Tel Unaki on Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:58 pm

Leinad wrote:
Xys' Tel Unaki wrote:
Xys' Tel Unaki wrote:
Daemonis wrote:
Xys' Tel Unaki wrote:
Leinad wrote:
Xys' Tel Unaki wrote:
Leinad wrote:
JackyTrekker wrote:
Xys' Tel Unaki wrote:
Nelon wrote:
Zephyr wrote:
Nelon wrote:
Zephyr wrote:So, XBOX 360=Jacky's pride? This could be a bad thing, since this gives Jacky at least a 70% chance to fall victim to the cancer that is the Red Ring of Death.
If you get a X-box that just rolled off the line then they won't have that problem, it has finally been resolved. If I had the article I would link it, but i don't.
Well, we're assuming that Jacky's pride has been there for quite some time, therefore he is not a new model. The cancer has not been cured.
Nope, Jacky just discovered pride. No Red Ring.
He can still tip the xbox over while its playing a disc...Then goodbye disc and disc reader Razz

Pride is a game which is being played in the Xbox 360

I tripped over an X-Box wire once at my cousin's place. Next thing I heard was the disc being eaten.

Wait... what?!?!
WTF?

Massive quote box hhhhhaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!
i accept defeat.............lol....i fail
lol...im evil
Yup!
We must fix it!

It shall live on!!1
So Leinad make me a weapon cover
avatar
Xys' Tel Unaki

Male Number of posts : 405
Realm : Disassociated
House : Xys' Tel of Aipotu
Fighting Style : Archery
Registration date : 2008-11-05

View user profile http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?board=939933&topic=46389

Back to top Go down

Re: Demotivators

Post  Leinad on Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:03 am

Xys' Tel Unaki wrote:
Leinad wrote:
Xys' Tel Unaki wrote:
Xys' Tel Unaki wrote:
Daemonis wrote:
Xys' Tel Unaki wrote:
Leinad wrote:
Xys' Tel Unaki wrote:
Leinad wrote:
JackyTrekker wrote:
Xys' Tel Unaki wrote:
Nelon wrote:
Zephyr wrote:
Nelon wrote:
Zephyr wrote:So, XBOX 360=Jacky's pride? This could be a bad thing, since this gives Jacky at least a 70% chance to fall victim to the cancer that is the Red Ring of Death.
If you get a X-box that just rolled off the line then they won't have that problem, it has finally been resolved. If I had the article I would link it, but i don't.
Well, we're assuming that Jacky's pride has been there for quite some time, therefore he is not a new model. The cancer has not been cured.
Nope, Jacky just discovered pride. No Red Ring.
He can still tip the xbox over while its playing a disc...Then goodbye disc and disc reader Razz

Pride is a game which is being played in the Xbox 360

I tripped over an X-Box wire once at my cousin's place. Next thing I heard was the disc being eaten.

Wait... what?!?!
WTF?

Massive quote box hhhhhaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!
i accept defeat.............lol....i fail
lol...im evil
Yup!
We must fix it!

It shall live on!!1
So Leinad make me a weapon cover

I would but I have suspitions that it wont last more than two months (like the rest of your weapons). Still, I guess it wont hurt anything if I do anyways. I'll need to barrow it to make one though. You gona be at practice Saturday?

_________________
avatar
Leinad
Admin

Male Number of posts : 564
Age : 28
Realm : WKU Medieval Recreation Club
House : May make one in the future
Fighting Style : Sword n Board with intrest in short red and floritien
Registration date : 2008-11-04

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/daniel237

Back to top Go down

Re: Demotivators

Post  Xys' Tel Unaki on Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:38 am

Leinad wrote:
Xys' Tel Unaki wrote:
Leinad wrote:
Xys' Tel Unaki wrote:
Xys' Tel Unaki wrote:
Daemonis wrote:
Xys' Tel Unaki wrote:
Leinad wrote:
Xys' Tel Unaki wrote:
Leinad wrote:
JackyTrekker wrote:
Xys' Tel Unaki wrote:
Nelon wrote:
Zephyr wrote:
Nelon wrote:
Zephyr wrote:So, XBOX 360=Jacky's pride? This could be a bad thing, since this gives Jacky at least a 70% chance to fall victim to the cancer that is the Red Ring of Death.
If you get a X-box that just rolled off the line then they won't have that problem, it has finally been resolved. If I had the article I would link it, but i don't.
Well, we're assuming that Jacky's pride has been there for quite some time, therefore he is not a new model. The cancer has not been cured.
Nope, Jacky just discovered pride. No Red Ring.
He can still tip the xbox over while its playing a disc...Then goodbye disc and disc reader Razz

Pride is a game which is being played in the Xbox 360

I tripped over an X-Box wire once at my cousin's place. Next thing I heard was the disc being eaten.

Wait... what?!?!
WTF?

Massive quote box hhhhhaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!
i accept defeat.............lol....i fail
lol...im evil
Yup!
We must fix it!

It shall live on!!1
So Leinad make me a weapon cover

I would but I have suspitions that it wont last more than two months (like the rest of your weapons). Still, I guess it wont hurt anything if I do anyways. I'll need to barrow it to make one though. You gona be at practice Saturday?
Im just goona redo the pommel and Ill be there, for a bit anyways. And lasting two monthsish is good enough for me. Plan on taking it to beltaine
avatar
Xys' Tel Unaki

Male Number of posts : 405
Realm : Disassociated
House : Xys' Tel of Aipotu
Fighting Style : Archery
Registration date : 2008-11-05

View user profile http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?board=939933&topic=46389

Back to top Go down

Re: Demotivators

Post  Zephyr on Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:23 am

Xys' Tel Unaki wrote:
Leinad wrote:
JackyTrekker wrote:
Xys' Tel Unaki wrote:
Nelon wrote:
Zephyr wrote:
Nelon wrote:
Zephyr wrote:So, XBOX 360=Jacky's pride? This could be a bad thing, since this gives Jacky at least a 70% chance to fall victim to the cancer that is the Red Ring of Death.
If you get a X-box that just rolled off the line then they won't have that problem, it has finally been resolved. If I had the article I would link it, but i don't.
Well, we're assuming that Jacky's pride has been there for quite some time, therefore he is not a new model. The cancer has not been cured.
Nope, Jacky just discovered pride. No Red Ring.
He can still tip the xbox over while its playing a disc...Then goodbye disc and disc reader Razz

Pride is a game which is being played in the Xbox 360

I tripped over an X-Box wire once at my cousin's place. Next thing I heard was the disc being eaten.

Wait... what?!?!
WTF?

Yeah, 360's have the problem that, if you move them substantially enough in a diagonal direction and/or make it slide across a surface with a quick motion, there's a very high chance that the disc will dislodge itself from the disc tray, fall back into the 360's components, and then be broken into pieces by the processor, fan, and whatever else has any kind of spinning motion. In any case, you now have dozens of plastic disc shards inside your 360, so it's not working at all for quite some time. Also, if you try to open it and get the pieces out yourself, you void your warranty, so either call Microsoft and explain the problem, or just throw it at a homeless person and go buy a new one.

_________________
"The perfect killer has no friends, only targets."
-Brent Weeks
avatar
Zephyr
Visiter from Another Realm

Male Number of posts : 222
Age : 25
Realm : A'tal Ra'
House : Katsuri
Fighting Style : Shieldsman with interest in archery and daggers
Registration date : 2009-01-17

View user profile http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Re: Demotivators

Post  Zephyr on Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:30 am

Anyways, now that the 9th page is extremely long and irrelevant, back to the original topic of this thread...

_________________
"The perfect killer has no friends, only targets."
-Brent Weeks
avatar
Zephyr
Visiter from Another Realm

Male Number of posts : 222
Age : 25
Realm : A'tal Ra'
House : Katsuri
Fighting Style : Shieldsman with interest in archery and daggers
Registration date : 2009-01-17

View user profile http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Re: Demotivators

Post  Runner on Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:55 am

Nice!!
avatar
Runner

Male Number of posts : 643
Age : 26
Realm : Walkure
House : Walkure Elite apparently.
Fighting Style : Single blue, sword and board
Registration date : 2008-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Demotivators

Post  Daemonis on Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:20 am













avatar
Daemonis

Male Number of posts : 268
Age : 28
Realm : The One I'm In
House : Nope, Dorm
Fighting Style : I Fight To The Death, and If I Die....I Spawn 3' To The Left
Registration date : 2008-11-04

View user profile http://wkumedievalclub.roflforum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: Demotivators

Post  Zephyr on Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:28 pm

Hey now, Scandinavia and Finland most certainly do not make a LOL dong. In fact, they are some of the most badass countries in the world. We actually have a foreign exchange student at our school named Thomas from Finland who runs the Finnish Club. Words can not express his badassery.

_________________
"The perfect killer has no friends, only targets."
-Brent Weeks
avatar
Zephyr
Visiter from Another Realm

Male Number of posts : 222
Age : 25
Realm : A'tal Ra'
House : Katsuri
Fighting Style : Shieldsman with interest in archery and daggers
Registration date : 2009-01-17

View user profile http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Re: Demotivators

Post  Zephyr on Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:31 pm

Also, I don't think the pedophile motivational would apply to anyone on these forums. Judging by that girl's physique, she's at least 14. I think the oldest of us is 19 to 20-ish. Anyone 18 or over would be thrown in jail for statutory rape, but the rest of us are fine. The majority of the Auburn group is anywhere from 15-17, so we're completely okay. Not to sound creepy or anything, just explaining that none of us are grown men with a fetish for sexing young girls here. Except maybe Harth! Shocked

_________________
"The perfect killer has no friends, only targets."
-Brent Weeks
avatar
Zephyr
Visiter from Another Realm

Male Number of posts : 222
Age : 25
Realm : A'tal Ra'
House : Katsuri
Fighting Style : Shieldsman with interest in archery and daggers
Registration date : 2009-01-17

View user profile http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Re: Demotivators

Post  Zephyr on Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:36 pm

This is closer to what you're looking for, my friend.

Unfortunately, he ruined his music career in the process of his whole "Hey, I'm white and a pedophile!" transformation. No one can top the awesomeness of Thriller. Ever.

_________________
"The perfect killer has no friends, only targets."
-Brent Weeks
avatar
Zephyr
Visiter from Another Realm

Male Number of posts : 222
Age : 25
Realm : A'tal Ra'
House : Katsuri
Fighting Style : Shieldsman with interest in archery and daggers
Registration date : 2009-01-17

View user profile http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Re: Demotivators

Post  Daemonis on Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:26 pm











avatar
Daemonis

Male Number of posts : 268
Age : 28
Realm : The One I'm In
House : Nope, Dorm
Fighting Style : I Fight To The Death, and If I Die....I Spawn 3' To The Left
Registration date : 2008-11-04

View user profile http://wkumedievalclub.roflforum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: Demotivators

Post  Xys' Tel Unaki on Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:16 am

avatar
Xys' Tel Unaki

Male Number of posts : 405
Realm : Disassociated
House : Xys' Tel of Aipotu
Fighting Style : Archery
Registration date : 2008-11-05

View user profile http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?board=939933&topic=46389

Back to top Go down

Re: Demotivators

Post  Runner on Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:11 pm





Let's go get AIG!! *Holds up pitchfork in attempt to mob*



Last edited by JackyTrekker on Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : More stuff!!)
avatar
Runner

Male Number of posts : 643
Age : 26
Realm : Walkure
House : Walkure Elite apparently.
Fighting Style : Single blue, sword and board
Registration date : 2008-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Demotivators

Post  Runner on Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:30 pm

I love my new demotivaters Very Happy
avatar
Runner

Male Number of posts : 643
Age : 26
Realm : Walkure
House : Walkure Elite apparently.
Fighting Style : Single blue, sword and board
Registration date : 2008-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Demotivators

Post  Runner on Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:48 pm









avatar
Runner

Male Number of posts : 643
Age : 26
Realm : Walkure
House : Walkure Elite apparently.
Fighting Style : Single blue, sword and board
Registration date : 2008-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Demotivators

Post  Xys' Tel Unaki on Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:47 pm

JackyTrekker wrote:



They can also stop planes from running over people, cut steamrollers in half, blow shit up, and make for a nice splatter of red paint
avatar
Xys' Tel Unaki

Male Number of posts : 405
Realm : Disassociated
House : Xys' Tel of Aipotu
Fighting Style : Archery
Registration date : 2008-11-05

View user profile http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?board=939933&topic=46389

Back to top Go down

Re: Demotivators

Post  Runner on Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:13 pm

Katanas- the most amazingest weapons in the world.
avatar
Runner

Male Number of posts : 643
Age : 26
Realm : Walkure
House : Walkure Elite apparently.
Fighting Style : Single blue, sword and board
Registration date : 2008-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Demotivators

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum