WKUMedievalRecreationClub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» What Up?
Pirates vs ninjas? EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 2:32 pm by Leinad

» Help with my persona would be greatly appreciated
Pirates vs ninjas? EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 6:28 pm by Daemonis

» Another Bonfire?
Pirates vs ninjas? EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 4:12 pm by wetzel_sixx90_09

» Free projectile foam
Pirates vs ninjas? EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 11:26 am by Ben

» Facebook Group
Pirates vs ninjas? EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 8:05 am by wetzel_sixx90_09

» The Elite
Pirates vs ninjas? EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 1:08 am by Zuryel

» WKU Practice Thread
Pirates vs ninjas? EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 12:39 am by Zuryel

» Beltaine 2010
Pirates vs ninjas? EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 1:32 pm by Leinad

» Our opener
Pirates vs ninjas? EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 1:52 pm by Leinad

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Gallery

Pirates vs ninjas? Empty
Donation Box

Pirates vs ninjas?

+3
Zephyr
Daemonis
Runner
7 posters

Go down

What's cooler...

Pirates vs ninjas? I_vote_lcap9%Pirates vs ninjas? I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 1 ]
Pirates vs ninjas? I_vote_lcap55%Pirates vs ninjas? I_vote_rcap 55% 
[ 6 ]
Pirates vs ninjas? I_vote_lcap18%Pirates vs ninjas? I_vote_rcap 18% 
[ 2 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 11

Pirates vs ninjas? Empty Pirates vs ninjas?

Post  Runner Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:47 pm

This is going to interesting. And please explain why you think which is cooler or why you don't care. I am indifferent because they are both so awesome!
Runner
Runner

Male Number of posts : 643
Realm : Walkure
House : Walkure Elite apparently.
Fighting Style : Single blue, sword and board
Registration date : 2008-11-10

Back to top Go down

Pirates vs ninjas? Empty Re: Pirates vs ninjas?

Post  Daemonis Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:58 pm

i like ninja's...stealth and all
Daemonis
Daemonis

Male Number of posts : 268
Realm : The One I'm In
House : Nope, Dorm
Fighting Style : I Fight To The Death, and If I Die....I Spawn 3' To The Left
Registration date : 2008-11-04

http://wkumedievalclub.roflforum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Zephyr Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:24 pm

I vote ninjas because pirates will never beat them in a sword fight.
Zephyr
Zephyr
Visiter from Another Realm

Male Number of posts : 222
Realm : A'tal Ra'
House : Katsuri
Fighting Style : Shieldsman with interest in archery and daggers
Registration date : 2009-01-17

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassus Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:11 am

Ninja definitely have the stealth and and combat prowess on a pirate. However, on terms of sheer physical ability, a pirate and a ninja are fairly even. Sure, ninjas undergo years of training, but pirates undergo years of hauling rope, climbing rigging, ship maintenance, and other related difficult challenges. And while ninjas are better at flat out fighting, a pirate could definitely take a punch better than a ninja. Pirates don't survive unless they eat nails and oranges for all their meals. And pirates have guns and cannons. I don't care how good the ninja is, deflecting bullets is a pipe dream at best.

And we haven't even covered terrain. A ninja would win, flat out, on dry land. On a ship, it gets more difficult. Hiding on a boat is disrupted by walking on the hardwood hull, being knocked off balance by waves, and limited hiding places. Plus, on a home field, pirates have a whole slew of dirty tricks to play around with.

In more general situations, ninjas rule. But at sea, pirates kick their black-bodysuit-clad asses.

Cassus

Male Number of posts : 48
Realm : That unnamed WKU one
House : Minton
Fighting Style : Spear, Trickery, and Leg Shots. Interests: Polearms, Archery, Two-Handed Stabby Sword, Mace
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Runner Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:45 am

Cassus wrote:Ninja definitely have the stealth and and combat prowess on a pirate. However, on terms of sheer physical ability, a pirate and a ninja are fairly even. Sure, ninjas undergo years of training, but pirates undergo years of hauling rope, climbing rigging, ship maintenance, and other related difficult challenges. And while ninjas are better at flat out fighting, a pirate could definitely take a punch better than a ninja. Pirates don't survive unless they eat nails and oranges for all their meals. And pirates have guns and cannons. I don't care how good the ninja is, deflecting bullets is a pipe dream at best.

And we haven't even covered terrain. A ninja would win, flat out, on dry land. On a ship, it gets more difficult. Hiding on a boat is disrupted by walking on the hardwood hull, being knocked off balance by waves, and limited hiding places. Plus, on a home field, pirates have a whole slew of dirty tricks to play around with.

In more general situations, ninjas rule. But at sea, pirates kick their black-bodysuit-clad asses.

*applauds* Nice!!
Runner
Runner

Back to top Go down

Post  Nelon Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:25 pm

Cassus wrote:Ninja definitely have the stealth and and combat prowess on a pirate. However, on terms of sheer physical ability, a pirate and a ninja are fairly even. Sure, ninjas undergo years of training, but pirates undergo years of hauling rope, climbing rigging, ship maintenance, and other related difficult challenges. And while ninjas are better at flat out fighting, a pirate could definitely take a punch better than a ninja. Pirates don't survive unless they eat nails and oranges for all their meals. And pirates have guns and cannons. I don't care how good the ninja is, deflecting bullets is a pipe dream at best.

Agreed, my thoughts almost exactly. Hard for a ninja to survive a cannon blast as well.
Nelon
Nelon
Veteran, Moderator

Male Number of posts : 315
Realm : A'tal Ra
House : Katsuri
Fighting Style : Klinge und Schild.
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Nokomis Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:10 pm

Roflmao

Well said.
Nokomis
Nokomis
Visiter from Another Realm

Female Number of posts : 292
Fighting Style : Sword -&- Board
Registration date : 2009-01-17

http://www.myspace.com/define_insanity

Back to top Go down

Post  Tristan Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:42 am

i voted for everything.
Tristan
Tristan
Admin

Male Number of posts : 60
Fighting Style : Clueless
Registration date : 2008-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Runner Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:36 pm

Tristan wrote:i voted for everything.

Ah. XD
Runner
Runner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum