WKUMedievalRecreationClub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» What Up?
What changes and improvements do you want? EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 2:32 pm by Leinad

» Help with my persona would be greatly appreciated
What changes and improvements do you want? EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 6:28 pm by Daemonis

» Another Bonfire?
What changes and improvements do you want? EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 4:12 pm by wetzel_sixx90_09

» Free projectile foam
What changes and improvements do you want? EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 11:26 am by Ben

» Facebook Group
What changes and improvements do you want? EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 8:05 am by wetzel_sixx90_09

» The Elite
What changes and improvements do you want? EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 1:08 am by Zuryel

» WKU Practice Thread
What changes and improvements do you want? EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 12:39 am by Zuryel

» Beltaine 2010
What changes and improvements do you want? EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 1:32 pm by Leinad

» Our opener
What changes and improvements do you want? EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 1:52 pm by Leinad

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Gallery

What changes and improvements do you want? Empty
Donation Box

What changes and improvements do you want?

+2
[GM]Rayoe
Leinad
6 posters

Go down

Which of the following would you most like to see happen? {pick up to 3}

What changes and improvements do you want? I_vote_lcap20%What changes and improvements do you want? I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 5 ]
What changes and improvements do you want? I_vote_lcap12%What changes and improvements do you want? I_vote_rcap 12% 
[ 3 ]
What changes and improvements do you want? I_vote_lcap12%What changes and improvements do you want? I_vote_rcap 12% 
[ 3 ]
What changes and improvements do you want? I_vote_lcap24%What changes and improvements do you want? I_vote_rcap 24% 
[ 6 ]
What changes and improvements do you want? I_vote_lcap20%What changes and improvements do you want? I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 5 ]
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 25

What changes and improvements do you want? Empty What changes and improvements do you want?

Post  Leinad Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:27 am

Sooooo....
What do you all want to see changed and improved about the group to make it more fun?
If you all don't mind, please actually give some feed back here, personally I think things feel kinda dry right now.
Leinad
Leinad
Admin

Male Number of posts : 564
Realm : WKU Medieval Recreation Club
House : May make one in the future
Fighting Style : Sword n Board with intrest in short red and floritien
Registration date : 2008-11-04

http://www.myspace.com/daniel237

Back to top Go down

What changes and improvements do you want? Empty Re: What changes and improvements do you want?

Post  [GM]Rayoe Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:08 am

my vote is in.
[GM]Rayoe
[GM]Rayoe
Visiter from Another Realm

Male Number of posts : 533
Realm : A'tal Ra'
House : :†:無声死の家:†:
Fighting Style : 死の神の方法
Registration date : 2009-01-05

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=722255228&ref=p

Back to top Go down

What changes and improvements do you want? Empty Re: What changes and improvements do you want?

Post  Runner Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:28 pm

A camping trip every once in a while sounds fun, we need some formal practice, and let's face it, movies are just fun.
Runner
Runner

Male Number of posts : 643
Realm : Walkure
House : Walkure Elite apparently.
Fighting Style : Single blue, sword and board
Registration date : 2008-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Leinad Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:31 am

i gota say, these results surprised me. I knew campouts would be high but I thought practice varriety would be higher and the the second two highest would be lower. That people said, new poll thing! You will actually have to respond for this one

Poll one, [open responce, lol]
Beyond movies, what kind of non-belegarth group activity would you guys like to see?

Poll two, [pick two, or preferably elaborate]
What is most important in picking a camping spot?
a. Big open space for fights
b. Secluded area for less disturbing achohol consumption
c. Highly wooded area for more natural feel
d. Electricity and better restrooms
e. Place to fish and/or swim
f. Other
Leinad
Leinad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassus Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:51 am

Leinad wrote:Poll one, [open responce, lol]
Beyond movies, what kind of non-belegarth group activity would you guys like to see?

...LANparties. Or similar ways of nerding out.

Leinad wrote:Poll two, [pick two, or preferably elaborate]
What is most important in picking a camping spot?
a. Big open space for fights
b. Secluded area for less disturbing achohol consumption
c. Highly wooded area for more natural feel
d. Electricity and better restrooms
e. Place to fish and/or swim
f. Other

DEFINITELY D PLEASE. Also, maybe E, but not both activities at the same time.

Cassus

Male Number of posts : 48
Realm : That unnamed WKU one
House : Minton
Fighting Style : Spear, Trickery, and Leg Shots. Interests: Polearms, Archery, Two-Handed Stabby Sword, Mace
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post  [GM]Rayoe Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:01 am

A and C
only things that matter.
also weather, but you dont really pick that.
[GM]Rayoe
[GM]Rayoe

Back to top Go down

Post  Leinad Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:14 pm

It wont be just us but thanks to LANBreed, we can do computer lans. However, I have a suspicion that only half the people in the group have powerful enough computers.
Leinad
Leinad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Runner Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:34 pm

I'm in favor of C and D. I know a good place for camping out in the woods. (Don't worry, it's not at my house. At one of my buddies.)
Runner
Runner

Back to top Go down

Post  Zephyr Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:33 pm

Poll one: Some kind of get-together where we all meet up at some specified place and hang out all day would be kinda cool. It would focus on socializing and getting to know other fighters instead of actual combat, although weapons will obviously be allowed to bring since someone is going to want to fight.

Poll two: Mainly A. This applies to events and practices. That disc golf course at WKU is already small and cramped as it is. It's only going to get worse once we get advertising up. I suggest we attempt to find a bigger area ASAP. The field where we originally practiced is fine but I think they're still doing construction there. Not sure since it's been forever since I've been to a practice. That area was big enough to have one battle going on the lower ground while another was running on the raised-up portion with the sidewalk running across it.
Zephyr
Zephyr

Male Number of posts : 222
House : Katsuri
Fighting Style : Shieldsman with interest in archery and daggers
Registration date : 2009-01-17

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassus Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:58 pm

What I'm kind of hoping is that the area outside Preston (where practices were held earlier in the semester) has cleared up by now, and maybe we can go back there. Not for camping, but for the regular meeting area.

Cassus

Fighting Style : Spear, Trickery, and Leg Shots. Interests: Polearms, Archery, Two-Handed Stabby Sword, Mace

Back to top Go down

Post  Zephyr Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:08 pm

I would enjoy nothing better. The area we have now is fine for the time being, but I foresee our member counts growing in both realms. Therefore, that field is going to seem really small, really quickly.
Zephyr
Zephyr

Male Number of posts : 222
House : Katsuri
Fighting Style : Shieldsman with interest in archery and daggers
Registration date : 2009-01-17

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassus Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:18 pm

That in itself is not a bad thing. In any large game, whether it be team battles or kill your killer or anything else, less space means less running away, which means more open confrontation, which will probably get people accustomed to Belegarth a lot quicker.

Cassus

Back to top Go down

Post  [GM]Rayoe Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:33 pm

Cassus wrote:That in itself is not a bad thing. In any large game, whether it be team battles or kill your killer or anything else, less space means less running away, which means more open confrontation, which will probably get people accustomed to Belegarth a lot quicker.

agree'd.

also, i will never agree to trading a better area for an area with more fanbase potential.
at the spot right now, we get not only wester student's but also people on the road to see us, this makes more people recognize we exist and therefor grow andwhatnot, thats why practices at places like the waterpark and in the woods etc. are bad, because it becomes nearly invite only, instead of walk up, like i think it should be.
[GM]Rayoe
[GM]Rayoe

Back to top Go down

Post  Daemonis Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:06 pm

im all for growin fanbase, but i LOVE woods battles
Daemonis
Daemonis

Male Number of posts : 268
Realm : The One I'm In
House : Nope, Dorm
Fighting Style : I Fight To The Death, and If I Die....I Spawn 3' To The Left

http://wkumedievalclub.roflforum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Runner Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:12 pm

Daemonis wrote:im all for growin fanbase, but i LOVE woods battles

Right.
Runner
Runner

Back to top Go down

Post  Leinad Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:22 pm

So um, everyone that regulars this board, if you havent already, give your voice on the whole camp outs and non-belegarth stuff
Leinad
Leinad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum